Creating a new root site in AEM
1) Open CRXDE an go to /content folder.
2) Create a new node of type cq:Page.
3) Inside this new node create another node with the following:
- Name: jcr:content
- Type: cq:PageContent
4) With only this, you should already see the new site created under Adobe Sites root structure.
5) Click this new site structure and edit its properties.
Some properties you may want to configure are:
- Redirect (e.g. /content/we-train/en)
- Allowed Templates (e. g. /conf/we-train/settings/wcm/templates/.*)