1) First, install the `tns` program:
sudo npm install -g nativescript
Try appending -f if you get `fsevent` errors.
2) Install Android and iOS requirements:
3) Set up Android Virtual Devices (AVD):
- If you happen to have an Android device and are willing to use it for development, then configure the device to allow development on the device. Check for these instructions online.
- If not you can set up an Android Virtual Device (AVD) on your computer by following the instructions online. Note that the emulators may be quite slow running on your computer.
4) To check if your system is configured properly, run the following command: